11 Brilliant Messages to Write in Your Christening Thank You Cards
Words by Utterly Printable
After your wonderful christening day, you will be able to sit back and reflect on the love your new baby was shown by friends and family who came and shared the day with you. It is likely you will have been showered with some really generous gifts and a christening thank you card is the perfect way to express your gratitude. If you don’t consider yourself a wordsmith, then have a look at these ideas that other people have come up with. Hopefully they will spark your creativity!
What do you write on a christening thank you card?
- Thank you so much for sharing my christening day with me and for the lovely gift. Love from Lucy Jane
- Thank you for coming to my christening your gift wishes were much appreciated with love Lucy Jane
- Abby and Ben would like to thank you for your kind gift and card they were much appreciated for Lucy Jane
- We thank you for being part of our special christening day, for your warm wishes and generous gift. Love Abby, Ben and Lucy Jane
- We thank you for being a part of our christening day it was made all the memorable and enjoyable as we were able to share it with you, we would also like to thank you for your warm wishes and generosity. Love Abby, Ben and Lucy Jane
- Thank you for joining us on Lucy Janes christening day your generosity and thoughtfulness were very much appreciated. Love Abby and Ben
- You bought joy to our day and walk to our lives happiness to our hearts thank you for your thoughtful gift. Love Abby, Ben and Lucy Jane
- One thank-you for the gift, and another for the thought. A dozen thank you’s couldn’t tell you all the happiness they bought. Love Abby, Ben and Lucy Jane
- This christening card brings sincere thanks for the lovely gift you sent. We hope it helps to tell you just how much you meant. Love Abby, Ben and Lucy Jane
- We were so happy that you were able to share Lucy Jane’s day with us, both by being there and remembering us with your generosity thank you so much for being part of our future as a family. Love Abby, Ben and Lucy Jane
- Thank you for the pleasure of your company at Lucy Jane’s christening day and for the lovely gift you bought us. Love Abby, Ben and Lucy Jane
We hope that the list above will help you create the perfect personalised christening thank you card. But if you’re not quite at that stage then don’t worry as we also have a range of beautiful yet surprisingly cheap christening invitations for you to look through. Happy designing!