Returns & Refunds
Here is a little bit of information on our company policy for returns and refunds.
Our full returns and refunds policy can be found in our Terms and Conditions page. It can be found is section 15: “REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY”. However, it is good practice for online shops to also hold this information as a standalone page.
The key points of our returns and refunds policy are as follows:
- Once you have confirmed and paid for your order -for print or digital download orders- we are unfortunately unable to amend or cancel it. Do however contact us if you have a problem and we will try our best to rectify the situation. However, we cannot guarantee any changes or refunds will be possible.
- If there is a problem with your order which is clearly as a result of misprinting on our part, or damage during production or delivery, then you will be entitled to a full refund or reprint. You will also be eligible for a free return.
- Any printing or damage issues need to be reported to us within 7 days of the delivery of your order. You can let us know by email at email@example.com.
- We are unfortunately unable to refund or reprint (for free) any orders which have content problems such as typos or layout errors, so please, please make sure you are happy with how your design looks before progressing to payment.
- If you are unsure how your invitation, card, announcement or order of service is going to look when printed, we recommend that you order a printed sample. This option can be selected at checkout.
Our full returns and refunds policy is as follows:
Once an order has been placed, it cannot be amended or cancelled. In the event that delivered Product is damaged or the printing is faulty and you require a remedy, you must report the damage or fault within 7 days of receiving the Product by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your report must include your order ID number (which will appear on the confirmation page once you have placed your order), an explanation of the damage or fault, together with photographic evidence of the damage or fault. We have the right to require that you return a sample of the Product in order to confirm the damage or fault. The cost of returning any sample will be refunded to you in the event that we agree to a refund or reprint of the Product.
If you have made a report in accordance with the foregoing and we agree that the Product is damaged or faulty, we will, at your option, arrange to reprint and deliver the Product to you free of charge, or provide a refund for the full amount and delivery charge of your order.
If we receive repeated requests from you to obtain refunds or reprints and have a reasonable basis for concern as to the potential misuse of our policy, we reserve the right to not accept additional orders from you.
We will not agree to a refund or reprint if the Product is in good condition but the content is wrong due to a mistake made using the Services or when placing the order.