9. Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using the Website and our services. Data may be used by us for any or all of the following reasons:
(a) to provide you with access to the Website and to our services;
(b) to perform our obligations pursuant to contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with information, products and services;
(c) our internal record keeping;
(d) improvement of our products and services, including customising, analysing, testing and updating the Website and to help us keep the Website secure;
(e) to help us identify you when you contact us;
(f) transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
(g) to carry market analysis and to conduct research; and
(h) to inform you about products and services, which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail.
10. The Data Protection Laws require us to meet at least one legal “ground” for our use of your Data. Our use of your Data will be justified on one or more of the following grounds:
(a) where the use of Data is necessary for us to perform a contract that you are party to, or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, that is the basis on which we are using that Data;
(b) where the use of Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, that is the basis on which we are using that Data;
(c) where the use of Data is necessary to achieve a legitimate business interest and our reason for using it outweighs any prejudice to your data protection rights, that is the basis on which we are using that Data;
(d) where you have given your consent to our use of your Data, that is the basis on which we are using that Data.
(e) where the use of Data is necessary in order for us to defend, prosecute or make a claim against your or a third party, that is the basis on which we are using that Data.
11. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we will need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in, as follows:
(a) soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product and/or service, and we are marketing similar products and/or services). Under “soft opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out; and
(b) for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide.
12. If you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the clause below (Your rights).
13. We may use your Data to show you SP Print Consultancy t/a UtterlyPrintable.com adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your Data to show you SP Print Consultancy t/a UtterlyPrintable.com adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please see the clause below (Cookies).